body lift for d22 in adelaide, will pay good money for help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D22s have no problems with wiring/ steering linkage/brake hoses
Top mount intercooler will need a 50mm foam packer to seal to the gaps.

D22s are one of the easiest fourby to bodylift
Cheers

Hey zordo

been on your website and been doing a bit of research, is the body lift on d22 so easy?....

Install was a piece of piss. Did it myself this arvo. Quick and easy. Instructions were fairly clear. Gives me the extra Clearance I need with 33 inch 12.5 tyres that are offset. So now I have the 3 inch sus lift and 2 inch body lift. Happy

hey mate how easy was the body lift, im from adelaide too and looking to get a body lift 2".... you wouldnt happen to live in northern suburbs by any chance, silver d22 in paralowie area?..... i live in the are and always see a silver d22 with 35s and a white with a xrox bullbar

Hey zordo

been on your website and been doing a bit of research, is the body lift on d22 so easy?....

Hi mate.
D22 bodylifts are easy to do. Allow about 6 hours for a dualcab.

The only real problems that can arise is the 4 rear cab bolts may strip the encapsulated nuts.
Having a rattle gun helps prevent that happening
You also have phone support if required
Cheers

Hi mate.
D22 bodylifts are easy to do. Allow about 6 hours for a dualcab.

The only real problems that can arise is the 4 rear cab bolts may strip the encapsulated nuts.
Having a rattle gun helps prevent that happening
You also have phone support if required
Cheers

Ah sweet, in about 2 months i may get a bodylift kit off you... The wife i mean boss wants me to save for our overseas trip hahaha have to wait till then.... Another question who selling the control arms that can do a 3" lift.

Zordo whats ur opinion on rear blocks? I think theyre shit but a mate has a d40 with front spacer and rear blocks? Maybe low budget shit lift?????

Ah sweet, in about 2 months i may get a bodylift kit off you... The wife i mean boss wants me to save for our overseas trip hahaha have to wait till then.... Another question who selling the control arms that can do a 3" lift.

Zordo whats ur opinion on rear blocks? I think theyre shit but a mate has a d40 with front spacer and rear blocks? Maybe low budget shit lift?????

I think cal offroad does UCAs
blocks are crap
Cheers

I saw someone say 2" body lift with xrox bar. Im looking at getting 2 lift and I have an xrox bar also. Is it easy to lift the xrox bar up? Thanks

As above, you can buy mounts to suit a 2" body lift. I don't like your chances of redrilling the standard one because of the way it mounts...

Latest posts

Back