Body lift HELP

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nav.22

Reaction score
just in the middle of doing a body lift and I'm Having trouble with the driver and passenger side bolts second ones back front the front (bullbar) they just keep spinning how would I get a spanner in to stop them I have the front and rear cab bolts out easy enough it's only the middle it's a 04 single cab d22 and it's a lux lift

You may need to access them through the floor of the cab underneath the carpet? I am not sure though, I have read about some people doing this

From memory u have to pull the carpet back there is a grey plastic cover over the nut peel that off and u should be able to get a socket on it

It's all good they were the easy ones the rear ones 1 come out easy as the other not so easy lol but worked her out just finished bolting the new blocks now for the bull bar and scrub bars

So body lift is all in has any body had any problems with the gears sticks?

So u cut it then bent it towards the radio then welded were about did u cut and bent it ?

Yeah it only hitting on the rear boot the 4x4 stick is working fine only the main gear in 2.4 jumps out in neutral fine when driving

Latest posts

Back