Body lift????????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Zordo's 30mm body lift with a 2" suspension.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
G'day Boxy,

Mate I am just about to do a home install for a body lift on my D40 so any advice you could offer would be great. Your offer of putting photos up would be fantastic. Being able to visually see what you are explaining would be greatly beneficial.

Your ute looking awesome champ, so hopefully mines comes out similar.

i photographed almost every step of the way when doing my body lift as i could not a find a write up on it,so i thought i might create one, if anyone is intrested in seeing the pics let me no and i will post up a write up for people wanting to do it themselves or just hit me with any questions

cheers boxy[/QUOTE]

Hey Murf

No problems man I'll just track the camera down an try and get some photos and info up for ya tonight ,things are a bit hectic being day b4 Christmas but I'll pm u ASAP when u plan on doing it

Last edited:
That would be awesome boxy. Just whenever you get to it mate no rush. I'm still a couple of weeks away from getting mine done. Also mate what wheel offset are you running? Are they a zero offset....?? Hoping to get a very similar stance for width as yours matey...
Cheers

That would be awesome boxy. Just whenever you get to it mate no rush. I'm still a couple of weeks away from getting mine done. Also mate what wheel offset are you running? Are they a zero offset....?? Hoping to get a very similar stance for width as yours matey...
Cheers

hey murf heres a link to the write up http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=11819

as for the rims they are dynamic 16x8 with the 0 offset and they are awesome hardly even look like they stick out just putting 50 ml flares on just to cover my ass

cheers boxy

I did a 50mm body lift and only problem I've had is that the steering wheel is a little low now and as I have an rx model I can't adjust it up, has anyone got any ideas about raising the steering wheel? I assume all the stuff is there all I would need is the handle assuming the rx and stx are made the same?

The steering wheel does not alter when fitting a body lift.
What did you do to alter the steering wheel
Cheers

Mate i have dozens of bodylifts on D40 & never had issuse with the steering wheel.
Did you disconnect the steering shaft.
Cheers

Nah I didn't as it never became to tight, steering wheel is 10mm lower then another nav I had a look at today, maybe in just being paranoid.

Would anyone know if a body lift would be legal in SA?, after reading this an all this great advice an feed bak I'm keen as!

what exactly do you have to do to the standard front bar?

what needs to be cut?

Latest posts

Back