Body Mounts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camk

Reaction score
Hi just wondering where I could buy some new body mounts for my 2010 d22? I'm waiting on a quote from nizzbits , but is there anywhere else?

Also are they hard to install?

Thanks
Cam

I think the real question should be is there any other body mounts that can be gotten besides the factory ones? I've had them replaced twice now in my 2010 D22 and they keep failing resulting in knocking sounds when corner over bumps. Report from Nissan is that they're failing because they're made from poor material.

It's just a matter of time before i'm going to have to do them again and this time it's no longer under warranty.

My 2 front mounts squeak when driving about and it shits me.. I just sprayed them with inox yesterday and now no more squeak.. For now.. Prob should look for a few new rubber mounts and eventualy do it at Xmas time

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417433940.169240.jpg

I replaced the 2 mounts under the footwells, 33$ from Nissan .. The one on the left in the photo shows how the mount wore down

Latest posts

Back