Bog out

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not mine Pocoyo, or anything to do with me, just another crazy anti-bog device i seen

That Bog Out looks really interesting. 4T should be enough for any of our rigs too.

As for the "Incredible Invention", we've seen other things that attach to the wheel too and they're also scary (like that drum rope thing).

Unless you had a fully locked vehicle, I'd get the twin at $279 (cheaper than a locker) because if you had a single and no locker, you'd still be spinning.

The trouble with that recovery aid is the anchor point would have to be in a direct line, and how often does that happen?. Perhaps forward winching you may steer into the direction of pull if it was on an angle. Also in most instances without a lokka you would need two of them attached to recover yourself.

In emergency situations you can use a snatch strap, deflate the tyre use a slip knot and loop it over the wheel. Reinflate the tyre and drive in a straight line towards the anchor point. I have used this twice and with patience it is very useful. A tap on the brakes usually will lock the diff and pull you out of the poo.

Latest posts

Back