Boost and egt gauge

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navstr

Reaction score
Hi Fellas
Does anybody know where i can get a boost and egt gauge in brisbane ?
I have a 52mm pillar pod ready to install.
Thanks

To fit the pillar pod you need gauges that are not too deep. About 30mm is the limit. I used Auto Meter cobolt gauges which have black faces. You can get Auto Meter gauges with white faces. I got mine from AutoBarn in Bendigo which had them in stock. They will order then in if they don't have them in stock. Alternatively you you could order them from the US and maybe save a little money.

I got Autometer Cobalt gauges too. I got the boost gauge from Autobarn and ordered the EGT gauge off an ebay shop (think it was Engine Master Aust. ???). If I had of ordered the boost gauge from the same eBay store would have saved a little over $50 and the EGT was over $100 cheaper than Autobarn.

One tip is get an electronic boost gauge. I got the mechanical boost gauge and it had a slight vibration/rattle, swapped it over and same thing. Apparently you get that with some boost gauges in diesels. But overall happy with the gauges.

Latest posts

Back