bored on a sunday

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new car shopping, Just took the new mazda cx5 for a test drive, may sign up for it. But for the same coin we could get another d22, But thats divorce right there

Nah he said the same price as a D22 he's obviously looking in the budget car market!

Same price as a d22, But nicer to drive. Reverse camera, cruise, ipod con, in front wheel drive $31k not bad

I've only drive the CX7, if they are anything like the 7's they aren't bad, there not my choice but everyone has different taste....and then there is D22 owners

WEll that says it all i own a d22, Think there going to replace the cx7 eventually?. 6.4 lph in the petrol model, 6 speed trans which sits nicely in 4th at 60 ks, Its for the wife she keen on a mazda 3, I just want that extra height makes it easier to get in and out of now i got a crook knee.

Yes it does say a lot doesn't it :ha:

I guess like everything the CX7 will be replaced but I'm not sure Mazda have got the money to replace it yet, the new BT50 release must have cost them a fortune :big_smile:

We bought a CX7 for the missus in January - great car so far. They were on runout at $31,990 drive away, down from about $38,000 before runout. Being discontinued and should be none left by end of March.

Went to Head of the Lake rowing regatta on Lake Wendouree in Ballarat this morning. My son won his division - happy days.

So the sore knee is a result of someone not heeding the "safe" word when they were supoosed to? :sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back