BP Moe Gippsland = Shit Diesel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got confirmation today that BP are covering the costs. Pretty happy about that. Sign the documents basically saying they are not at fault and they will pay up. Whole process went really well considering.

Still wont recover the lost time from work and the stuffing around though, but happy non the less.

Love the way the documents have to say they will pay but they are not at fault. if they are paying they are admitting fault, but thankfully there is some legal dick somewhere making the right words and at the end of the day money gets paid.

Congrats on the decent outcome

I know. Once I sign them, hopefully I don't have anymore problems caused by it, as I don't think they will care once the paperwork is done. Think everything should be fine now though. Pretty happy I didn't have to fight and keep reminding them however. They were on the ball from the start.

Won't be buying fuel from there again though.

Lucky you haven't got a commonrail motor. Lucky for them to, fuel system components are a hell of alot dearer.

Hope its smooth sailing from now Pete.

Good outcome to.

Lucky you haven't got a commonrail motor. Lucky for them to, fuel system components are a hell of alot dearer.

Hope its smooth sailing from now Pete.

Good outcome to.

Cheers Dave.

I have read a few horror stories with commonrails and water in the diesel. Doesn't go to well together from what i read. :suicide2:

Latest posts

Back