brand new d22 blowing smoke

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None so far, I love the Nav.
On my last service I mentioned the smoke and when i got it back it was clear for a week now back to being smokey. Im just learning to look ahead instead of the mirror and if i try rev it up a bit before take off it blows a nice little cloud for the people that try to push me off the lights

went into nissan, they were pretty good they said yep bring it in we will fix it whatever it is. talked to the service manager n he said they will hook it to a computer and remap my computer settings? has anyone had this done on theirs?

i also said that by me driving it arond am i damaging anything internally and he said no just needs to be tweaked a little bit

None so far, I love the Nav.
On my last service I mentioned the smoke and when i got it back it was clear for a week now back to being smokey. Im just learning to look ahead instead of the mirror and if i try rev it up a bit before take off it blows a nice little cloud for the people that try to push me off the lights

Hahaha mine too nice work :)

Back