Brendans 04 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sliders are still being painted, will have them bolted up on friday. Catch can im still working out a lid.

The slidrrs just slide up and the bolts clamp it to the chassie

lid sorted out. just need to weld on the mounts to hold it to the body. havnt had a chance as its been raining here most of the time.
need to sort out a gasket too then clean it all up. im thinking of painting it blue, thoughs?

didnt havnt any 3mm plate so i just got some 1.6, folded it in half, use the press to press it down nice and tight then welded the 3 ends.

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

Nice Nav mate!! Quick question what brand an offset are your mags? Cheers 

mainly go to wheeny creek other then that i just follow other guys i go with.

i have a washer bottle :D also got the catch can in, posible have a vac leak too, prob around the lid.
bash plate on

im now working on a fold down light bar to mount some lights up high. will be welded onto the factory sports bar.

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

yeah just got 2inch ironman springs in the rear. and wound torsion bar up

nice work on all the fab work mate, your nav is looking real good, what offset and size are your wheels mate?

went to wheeny creek on sunday. pissing down with rain so not many pics.

bent a little bit of the gearbox crossmemeber, nothing worth worring about. tested out the bash plate came in handy after skidding down a rock on it. and i think ive done my transfer case chain, making lots of noise.

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1102edit.jpg

IMG_1104edit.jpg

313916_10150481561572575_772937574_11394450_1105275394_n.jpg

Back