Broncos 2012 premiers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtjockey

Reaction score
It's getting close to the start of the season - I can't believe so many people have written the Broncos off - go the mighty Broncs.

who's got bennett the supacoach???? :bootyshake:
and some of the best aussie talent that tinkler can buy
go the knights:rambo:

Last edited:
Are the Broncos fielding a team this year?

I thought the whole team quit due to lack of interest after Locky retired last year :ha:

i agree bennett is good he stopped st g choking but he is not good enough to get newcastle over the line that is if he cant find undetectable steroids oops is that what they took when they won last time go the dogs with desi top dog hasler woof woof

Are the Broncos fielding a team this year?

I thought the whole team quit due to lack of interest after Locky retired last year :ha:

I like Locky - I met him a couple of times - nice down to earth guy - great player - but I'll be so glad when everyone gets over him - in six months people will be saying Locky who? and all raving about Corey Norman.

I've got a dreamteam league that I've set up:
http://dreamteam.nrl.com/

if any of you guys are interested feel free to join.

I'm not sure if Locky will be forgotten that quickly even less so if the Broncos don't play as well without him but I agree with the idea about getting over past players, some teams never get over their loss.

Latest posts

Back