Brunswick 8-10 October 4WD + Camp

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, Count me in. I have been there several times. I am/was a local. Have a few way point stored in my gps for that area. will also encourage a mate to come along. We have to travel slowly for him as he is in a 2.8l diesel hilux. what day/s times specifically is the trip on for?

Chris

woo another member again! haha

confirmed:
myself
roundy
up n ova
lapsed

maybe:
r1dg3y

well we'd leave perth friday arvo (probably lunch time would be ideal to give us plenty of time to get down there and have a bit of exploring/setting up camp), and we still have to decide where to meet up at for the trip. camp the friday night, saturday morn/noon have 4by, drinks, lunch, rah rah, camp the night, sunday 4by in the morning and noon probably and pack up to leave by say 3?

i'm open to any preferred times, nothing is set solid, and if people dont want to travel in convoy then thats fine with me, but then it just means we have to all meet somewhere else in brunswick.

what upgrades do i need too go on this trip?
atm all i have is bfg all terrains :(
should hopefully have the ute back tomorrow afternoon :D

i wouldnt b stressed to much about upgrades mate its about getting out there and havin a bit of a play and meeting people

as long as you got the 4wd stick and proper working 4wd then you'll be fine!

depending on how it goes with the tyres i want, which i doubt i'll get in time (if they even come to australia), i'll be stuck with either my balding bfg at's or my 35 mudz

Oright Ladies! Back from holiday n keen for some camping! Might have to be back on sat night but an layin some solid ground work with the missus to extend the leave form.

Oh n I've still got the standard all terrains and they seem to do ok with the air out a bit

I will be leaving Pt Kennedy at 5:00pm on the Friday if anybody else is leaving around the same time we can meet up somewhere.

So whats the plan guys? I managed to get "approval" forboth nights but our house has sprung a gas leak and we've been issued a notice from alinta so need to sort it out. Am looking to head down real early on Saturday leaveing around 5-6, at least I still miss the dinner with the lil ladys friends that I got out of! haha

Oh and I got no idea about the area once past Harvey so directions would be real handy *hint*

on the first page i got a pic of the map from perth down to the place.

pretty much if you rock up into BRUNSWICK JUNCTION and call us on the radio (uhf 16) we'll go get ya haha, or call me on 0413 290 323 (if it works).

Last edited:
you missed out BIG time, it was such a brillant and fun trip.

so many tracks and routes to explore, with heaps of mixed challenges.

and the night time was brilliant fun haha

pics up soon

George sed it all it was a AWSOME weekend cannot wait to do it again. Thanks to everyone involved

o and George dave misses u HAHAHAHAHA

Geooooooorrrge......

Had a blast fellas, cheers for an awesome weekend. Its a great little spot down there, will have to head back down soon.

Latest posts

Back