Buried Treasure!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to have a decent look at what it might have been once. Nearest I could tell was a V6 something.

The inlet and rocker covers look similar to an old late 80's Pajero, as did the remaining paint colour.

The tide was high at the time so it was a bit hard to tell, though if I had to guess, it was probably a hilux driver at the wheel :p

I tried to have a decent look at what it might have been once. Nearest I could tell was a V6 something.

The inlet and rocker covers look similar to an old late 80's Pajero, as did the remaining paint colour.

The tide was high at the time so it was a bit hard to tell, though if I had to guess, it was probably a hilux driver at the wheel :p

or, wait for it...............a woman. now that should get a bite lol

Don't know who made the bullbar by any chance?? I want one. Stands the test I think.

Did you recover any trinkets from it?
I wish. There weren't really any to be had.

The bullbar was the least beat up part of the whole rig! I'd hate to think what was going through the owners mind when he got stuck. As we were driving past seal rock, I was worried that we would get stuck.

Have you guys found anything cool on your adventures?

I wish. There weren't really any to be had.

The bullbar was the least beat up part of the whole rig! I'd hate to think what was going through the owners mind when he got stuck. As we were driving past seal rock, I was worried that we would get stuck.

Have you guys found anything cool on your adventures?

Plenty old rusted out shit heaps that boggle the mind as to how they got that far into the bush being only sedans and stuck between trees and scrub, a sweet old lean to shack built with whatever was laying around and lair type camping setups in the old mines in Big River State Forest, but nothing I can remember keepsakes wise

Back