Buying New - Dealer Negotiations

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking delivery of my STR cosmic black in colour tomorrow. Comes with the usual side steps, alloy sports bar, bluetooth, bonnet scoop and the 6 stack cd player. Got it for $29,400 drive away ABN holder.

Orderd it Dec 16th 2010 finally arrived the other day.

Hi All,

I bought my metallic silver ST-R in August 2010 for $29,334.00. It is the 6 stack CD blue tooth, etc model. I also had fitted a Nissan towbar, Nissan steel bullbar, rubber mats, soft tonneau, racks and basket, and overlip tub liner included in that price without quoting an ABN.

Recently been back and had the Warn 9000lb winch added ($1800) and Nissan snorkel ($575) at my 10k service.

Seemed to me a good deal at the time and they seem to be looking after me when I go back for accessories.

Jase

Last edited:
Hi all

Picked up my D22 Str December 2010 build. Paid $31775 and this included all the usual that comes with it and also steel bull bar, snorkel and tow bar.

Cheers Dave

$35 300, drive away, all nissan gear, steel winch bar, driving lights,tow bar,over lip tub liner,soft torno cover,snorkel,window tint,smoked bonnet protector,slim line weather shields, 2011 model built dec 2010,factory side steps,roll bar,duel batteries,full tank off diesel,and had it delivered on a truck 320km to my house, i have no abn no. , the color is silver and i have only had it for 2 days, a ok for the cash. ;)

d22 2010 cosmic black, tow bar, torno cover, tub liner and nissan floor mats to be delivered wed 2nd march, $29900. tinted windows $ 250 cash 1 darker than well, u know!

im picking up my 2011 plate d22 with
black metallic paint
winch compatible bull bar
arb smooth finish canopy (gas strut windows, not sliding_
3 tonne tow pack
tub liner
snorkle
rubber floor mats
tank of diesel

on road nothing else to pay for $36,200
ill post some pics when i get it

2011 Gen 5 ST-R
Metallic Black
Steal Winch Bar
Tow Bar
Snorkel
Carpet Floor Mats
Head light Protectors
Slimline Wind Protectors
Bonnet Protector
Rubber sprayed tub liner
Soft tray cover
sports bar
side steps
all genuine nissan gear
all the normal extras bluetooth.....
34000 with ABN drive away

sept 2010 plate STR silver bought in jan this year with abn $29990 drive away. bought canopy, bullbar and tub liner and they threw in tint and elec rust proofing. assholes kept my front bumper tho!

2011 plated STR, Deep Sappire. Steel factory Bullbar, Snorkel, Torneau cover, Wheather shields, Rubber and carpet mats (because they cocked it up), Tubliner 2 tanks of fuel, 1 at 1000 kms service, $32,000 no ABN. Couldnt buy any thing that came close to that other than a Humpty Dumpty had a Great Wall. Hmmm!
With what I saved I will get a suspension upgrade from Zordo as this thing has the worst ride of any new car I have ever owned. My 10 foot tinnie does not roll around as much as the STR. One other thing that annoys me is the lack of room for your left leg.With steel cap work boots on you cant rest your foot between the clutch pedal and the tunnel. The cabin must have been designed for lefthand drive countries because the passengers side is wider.Might have to do a ballpein hammer mod on the tunnel. Another thing I have noticed which from what I have read on the forum and seems to be fairly common on these is the terrible clunk when you go full lock to the right .Nissan are going to have to address that pretty soon. Other than that it seems like a good ute for the price.

2011 plated STR, Deep Sappire. Steel factory Bullbar, Snorkel, Torneau cover, Wheather shields, Rubber and carpet mats (because they cocked it up), Tubliner 2 tanks of fuel, 1 at 1000 kms service, $32,000 no ABN. Couldnt buy any thing that came close to that other than a Humpty Dumpty had a Great Wall. Hmmm!
With what I saved I will get a suspension upgrade from Zordo as this thing has the worst ride of any new car I have ever owned. My 10 foot tinnie does not roll around as much as the STR. One other thing that annoys me is the lack of room for your left leg.With steel cap work boots on you cant rest your foot between the clutch pedal and the tunnel. The cabin must have been designed for lefthand drive countries because the passengers side is wider.Might have to do a ballpein hammer mod on the tunnel. Another thing I have noticed which from what I have read on the forum and seems to be fairly common on these is the terrible clunk when you go full lock to the right .Nissan are going to have to address that pretty soon. Other than that it seems like a good ute for the price.

Excellent deal you did there. I felt the same about the ride of mine when i bought it. They free up a bit and become more comfortable. I run 36psi in my tyres rather than 40 i had run in my previous Landcruiser and this helps a bit.

Regards
Greg

Single Cab Chassis, factory steel bar, snorkel and towbar. Fitted pre-delivery and in purchase price was a heavy-duty steel dropside tray with wooden floors and heavy duty brush & side rails/steps, both from a local engineering place, and also rust protection. 36500 drive away. tray alone was over $4000 though.

Mitch

Back