Calmini 4-5 inch lift kits installation

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qecluke

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to find either a shop or mechanic that can install the Calmini 5 inch lift kits in brisbane. Only place I have found was superior and they are trying to hire an installer to be able to do the kits. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello.
I would like to inform you that I know a shop in Slacks Creek, the address is 5/8 Miller st.
Hope it is helpful for you :)

Thanks

Depending on what side of Brisbane your on my Mechanic has just become a superior distributor and installer.He would be more ythan happy to help you out with supply and fit if its what you want. Southern District Auto on tradelink drive. Give Marco or Stacey a call and I'm sure they will help you out. Allow Marco atleast a day to return a call if Stacey can't help you out as he is flatout all day everyday.

Rusty

Thanks guys I've ended up steering away from that kit for the legal side of things. Really didn't want to be driving round in a $45k car not insured. Thanks for all the help but

RE: Address Provided

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to find either a shop or mechanic that can install the Calmini 5 inch lift kits in brisbane. Only place I have found was superior and they are trying to hire an installer to be able to do the kits. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Just Qurious to know if my address be able to help you out.

Thanks

I spoke to an engineer in NSW and he said it could be done with a few minor changes. You can't use the lift blocks or shackles on the rear leafs, would have to get custom lift leaf pack which can be done and can't use the spacer blocks for front strut, which is no big deal cause radflo make a strut to suit the Calmini lift kit.
Laws in QLD aren't as strict as here so you should be able to get it passed.

LLadnar you wouldn't happen to know if that engineer will certify a body lift do you. I have been after one for a while in NSW that will at least look at one. If he dose would it be possible to get a number for him.

That's for a d22 as well.

Cheers.

Can anyone on here tell me what modifications you have to do to the calmini kit to make it suit a thai built model? Searched everywhere and cant find anything about it

Does the calmini kit come with upgraded springs and shocks or do you just use the stock suspension? Trying to get my head around it?

The kit comes with strut spacers, so you can use stock suspension. But as stated spacers are illegal even though everyone uses them.
Radflo sell adjustable coil over struts to suit the Calmini kits, Calmini have strut available to but I've read on the US forum that they tend to fail.

Latest posts

Back