Calmini STX 550

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LLadnar

Reaction score
Ok, I'm wondering if anyone here had fitted a Calmini Kit to there 550? or know someone who has?
I contacted Calmini in the U.S. and they have said that the where the subframe bolts on is narrower then the other models. Caloffraod must be modifying as they are advertising kits to fit the 550, but I'm not paying $3,500 for something I can buy for $1,394 US.
If anyone has bought one and moded it themselves, would like to see it.

Save your money and put it into something that actually improves your ride. Not bagging you or anything just think Calmini is a lot of coin for spacers and blocks. Even at USD. As far as your question I cant answer. Best thing would be to measure an older version and compare. Is it Thai or Spanish? I can measure mine for ya if you like. Its 07

Save your money and put it into something that actually improves your ride. Not bagging you or anything just think Calmini is a lot of coin for spacers and blocks. Even at USD. As far as your question I cant answer. Best thing would be to measure an older version and compare. Is it Thai or Spanish? I can measure mine for ya if you like. Its 07

It'd be spain

I wouldn't be running spacers. I'm getting the Radflo extended coilovers to suit the Calmini kit & I have 3" tough dog leaves for the rear. Anyone who serious only buy the kit for the subframe section.
And its a 2012 STX 550 its spanish, they all are after last year except the rx and the king cab.
Calmini don't make one to suit thia built anyway.

Last edited:
Hey mate Iv been searching for answers similar to your questions for ages, but cant find any info on what gets modified and places like caloffroad wont tell you either because they want you to buy the kit off them.

Caloffroad just supplied my Spain stx with a 5" Calmini lift plus a 2" suspension and a 2" body lift. I'm not exactly sure what gets modified but it has taken my mechanic a good week to fit everything and its been great having Cal on hand to guide him through. Should be getting the car back tomorrow so ill post some photos.

Latest posts

Back