Camping at inskip over the weekend

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTrev

Reaction score
Went to inskip point over the weekend thinking be a top spot well the place is a joke very disappointed. On the bright side had to laugh where our camp spot was the highlight of the trip was literally the worst track . we had a camper trailer on as we'll, sore so many get bogged from hilux, dmax, amarok absolutely every name known to man cruisers, patrols the lot. Must have been the only navara there lol, where packed up ready to go and the young fellas a camp over been chopping the track up all weekend and a couple cheeky little pricks came over in hilux and said he will sit in front to pull me out when I get stuck, me being stubborn just told the young bloke to step aside and watch how the pros do it.I was abit sketchy about it all towing roughly a 1 tonne. Anyway low 4 the d40 just literally walked straight threw it like an absolute boss. Just thought I'd let everyone know don't buy anything else but a nav.......

let me guess ~89 hilux jacked up 2million inches with 35's? typical young teenagers cars... they can have em the 2.8 diesel is a piece of crap and the 2.4 petrol drinks like a 20 year alcoholic.

Yep exactly that, I literally drove straight past a dmax bogged to the eyeballs with every bit of gear known to man. Mine has a bit done to it but this thing looking at it would have spent at least $10000 at a quick glance, you should have seen there faces with me skull dragging 750 kg + camper trailer past them. My misses the cheeky thing yelled out "should a bought a Nissan" hahaha which I thought was absolute gold.

Is that the track on the right you go up a dune then over and around ? it's bloody soft and full of clowns at the best of times the camper would of worked it hard glad you had the last laugh.

Nice work BigTrev,
nothing like rubbing smart arses noses in their own shit!!
I hope you give them the beepatee beep beep on the horn as you scooted on passed them.

Back