Can anyone identify this chip?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I picked up a chip pretty cheap for my navara off eBay this week however I don't have any details on the brand/specs or settings. The seller was selling it for a friend and only said it was for 06 d22 and was a dpi diesel performance chip. I've searched all of the leading brands and none seem to look the same. Has anyone seen this chip before and can give me any details? Any help would be great, thanks in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 119
  • image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 116
Looks like the No-limit Tuning chip. Which I have.
If you open the connection end (two screws) and slide the board out take a pic of that and I will be more confident.

Thanks Alot for your rely jjohn. If it is the no-limit chip, do you happen to have a link to their website or a copy of the manual or anything. Cheers mate.

Attachments

• image-2.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 104
It is most definitely the No-Limit chip.
The instructions are very basic, I can photo copy them for you.
The red "jumpers" as they call them on the board at the bottom of the frame are positioned to determine different tunes.
Yours is set at tune 8 of 12 by the looks, 12 being there recommended highest for Aust conditions.
From the left, tune 8 = 1 gap ( : = uncovered pins) then 4 consecutive red jumpers ( I = covered pins )
So the first five jumper positions determine the tunes. The last 2 positions are for fine tune.
Tune 8 YOURS Looks like this :IIII:I including the fine tune set at more power.
They recommend you start at tune 7 and slowly work your way up.
Tune seven Looks like this IIIII
eight :IIII
nine I:III
ten II:II
eleven III:I
twelve IIII:
The fine tune is the last two positions only I: = less power, :I = more power.

To fit you MUST have ign OFF, Key out of vehicle, Neg battery terminal disconnected.
PM me your address and I'll get a copy away to you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back