Can sombody please read this for me

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might even find them cheaper with a bit more googling...your looking for the SPC ones.as they sell them here for $799.the way i look at it is if the sell them here from repco abd bursons they should be legal

U.C.A's are the best way to sort camber issues. But keep in mind aftermarket arms can have legal / insurance issues without engineering certification. offset bushes do not need certification. Just a thought.
Oh and lower bushes give better results than upper ones....

Well today I took my alignment report into the local suspension joint to get them to explain it to me. Basically I need 3/4 of a degree on the left and 1and1/4 of a degree on the right or there about. So the half degree bushes that the 4x4 shop had won't cut it. I know the UCA's have legal issues but I am lost as to how I am going to get those extra degrees without them.

Id just ring you insurance company..explane the issue...im sure you baffle them but it might not be a problem

That kit is apparently a half a degree top and bottom so simple maths says a full degree that should be close enougth so as it wont matter surley.

Yep. Just make sure you install them correctly top to pull it in and bottom pushes it out with adjuster in neutral position then it can be wound out a little with another alignment.
The lower bushes are a pita to get out too..

No one should be installing offset bushes ever now. They should be made obsolete as these are far better.

Superior have just released a better product than offset bushes to fix the camber issue. It requires a small amount of welding and slotting of holes however.
I like this solution the best together with extended ball joints.

http://www.superiorengineering.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=31_3119_52_356&products_id=21679

D40_camber_adjusters_wat.jpg

_

Ok so I wasn't convinced with the first wheel alignment so took it somewhere else today. Apparently the first guy didn't do a very good job so I have >+30mins each side and the new guy took out the 10mm toe it had as well. My car already has the camber adjusters but sometimes they are just not enough, the new guy suggest that I get 30min offset bushes in the bottom but only because my original bushes are showing signs of ware. he did say that give it another 5000ks and the bushes will be due anyway.

Google Superior Engineering D40 Camber kit. I fitted one to my D40 DC and all fixed. I have posted photos on my profile.

Old thread but hey the superior kit can't help me I have a Thai version king cab they already have full camber adjustments fitted. The fix was easy just take it to somebody decent to get the alignment I took it to WEB Suspension in Adelaide they adjusted it no problems at all.

Last edited:
Back