Can the A/C thermo fan be moved to other side?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooba_285

Reaction score
im wondering if the thermo fan thats in front of the radiators can be moved to the other side with out drilling etc, from what i can see the holes seem to be the same, i want to move it so i can hopefully put the control box on the motor of a new winch (tigerz11 are shit!!!!!!), not sure if the cables are long enough but i can easily extend them
cheers

can't fit the control box on the other side? i have a supercheap ridge ryder winch in mine and the wiring is just long enough to mount it on the back of the winch next to the fan without having to move it.

but, as long as the wiring still reaches there's no reason you can't move it. i'd take a picture but its raining at the moment

It will blow the wrong way and fans push better than they pull? I'd rather make the unimportant accessory work around the stock component, rather than the other way.

It will blow the wrong way and fans push better than they pull? I'd rather make the unimportant accessory work around the stock component, rather than the other way.

he means the other side as in the passenger side, the fan is fitted to the driver's side in front of the air con condensor from the factory

yeah i want to move it to the passenger side, still in front thou, the control box goes on the motor and thats on the drivers side

Shouldn't be a problem
I lengthened my cables and mounted control box behind grille with a 100 amp key switch

Not correct...what do you base that statement on ?..fact or ?

Latest posts

Back