canopies again!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a regular clean up of rods, mum gets the shits up every 18 months or so and has a garage sale so we chuck out all the rods we don't use for less than $20 and usually they are gone in the first hour. Some of the rods have only been used half a dozen times but our fishing rod rack in the shed can only hold so many rods so the (current) surf regulars get hung there, we keep 4 or 6 in the boat and the rest get garage sale'd.

Alpha and Carryboy canopies look the goods, just be careful if you consider a SJS Canopy...apparently once they get to a few months old they fall to pieces..ive seen some photos and posts on the net.

Just my 2c

Glenn

heres a few pics mate.
sorry about quality, only have my phone at moment...

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

you can see how it sits about 50mm above the roofline..

Last edited:
thanks for the pix, looks good, but i think i would still preffer the canopy to be level with the roof.

canopy

Just another thing to consider. The tailgate window on my trafalgar top canopy got smashed,nice hey curved back window looks good .But there out of business ,now i cant get a back window. Where the bloke at work replaced his carryboy window within a week cost $500 bucks, but at least he could get one. Moral of the story is cheap isnt always best.

Trafalgar Top Canopy Replacement Rear Window Glass

Hi
I have the moulds and replacement glass windows for the trafalgar canopies, they arenow located in Melbourne and will be back on the market again soon
Lidman

It will be great to be able to source spare parts, good luck with your canopies. Must be tough with all the cheaper lower quality brands out there. Not everyone understands you get what you pay for. Make sure you throw up a few RRP and pics, you might be some bites.

People think ARB charge for their glass, The mob with trafalgar spares want $350 for the glass but when buba has you over a barrel what are you going to do pay the man and moan about it later:sarcastic:

350 sounds about what i'd expect anyway? That includes freight? oh well cheaper then a new canopy.

350 sounds about what i'd expect anyway? That includes freight? oh well cheaper then a new canopy.

They want another $50 to package it then you pay the freight. Will buy one soon at least i wont be up for freight the grandparents are just around the corner

I've just ordered a Razorback for the D22. Should be interesting. Saw them at the Eastern Creek 4WD show recently and they were pretty swish. If I'm going to take my roll bar off (which I'm kind of partial to after it saved my life in the 03 D22), I wanted something with good structural integrity and with a rating of 400kg in the roof, that'll do me.

Latest posts

Back