Canopy or Soft Tonneau

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can have the best of both use your tonneau cover during the week get a removable canvas canopy with a alloy frame when you go bush it can bet set up in minutes and simply attaches to the tonneau nipples on the tub.

I have one too, but am nowhere near as happy with mine as you are with yours. I bought mine for nearly 2.5 grand & it's been back to ARB 8 (yes 8) times being re-fitted or having seals replaced.

which seals? i found mine let in a bit of dust through the tailgate, so i fixed that myself but wasnt from the canopy, i didnt pay for mine either, was on the nav when i got it, so no complaints from me.

Thanks for the input guys much appreciated.

I have thought a lot about it and I wont be doing much touring anytime soon. So will go for the soft tonneau on rails for now instead of the loopy one in case I would like to throw a canopy on in the future. I can spend the money on a few mods I will use much sooner.

I'm in no rush but I currently have nothing covering the tub, this is now a must in Queensland if you want to throw loose items in the tub e.g snatch strap. So will order a tonneau next week hopefully.

Back