Canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pottsy1990

Reaction score
Hey guys im lookin for a canopy not to fit full time but only on long trips and if needed ( how lazy i am will determin how long it will stay there but lookin around there is not many navara ones out there would hilux or rodeo ones fit or could they be easly modifyed to fit ?

You'd have to check the measurements and see how close they are. With age fiberglass canopy dimensions will change slightly but any more than a few mms difference and modifying one will require more effort than it's worth because they are hard to stretch and make bigger and I doubt shrinking is much easier.

You would also have to take into account the mounts. Not all models have the same mounting system and therefore you;d have to check the mounts or be confident you could remake something that works.

All in all unless there it's only a few mm difference I'd reckon it would be less hassle to just get one that is made for your ute.

Latest posts

Back