cant make up my mind

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattyf

Reaction score
hey guys i have some spare money and i cant make up my mind with what to do first to my nav what do you guys recommend. i am thinking of buying a canopy or a hard lid for my nav. what are the price range for both these days who should i go to. i am in dalby but i can drive to brisbane gold coast and sunshine coast. i just got myself a uhf and i am putting it in this weekend. ended up getting the gme tx3500.

-Pre filter water separator and alarm. I know, dull boring, no performance gain, vehicle is really no different or user friendly but if you cop a crook load of fuel it will pay for itself many times over in one hit.

-EGR blank off. Again, Look after your expensive engine.

- Catch can, same thing.

-Then all the goodies you need in order of your usage and priority.

How long is a piece of string, it really does depend on what you need and what you use it for and your taste especially with thing like canopies and hard covers, after all only you really know the answer to those things.
There are so many companies for all mods inc canopies and you will need to start looking around, the pics and members rides on here is a good place to start.
Good luck.

thanks fellas. yeah i am not in a rush in getting anything yet. both a hard top and a canopy would be great to have. im not going genuine though nissan charge through the teeth for a canopy or a hard tonneau.

the difference between a hard top and a canopy are HUGE!<
You need to know what You want to use the ute for, IE if you wanna throw a dirt bike in the back then a hard top can easily and quickly be removed.
If you want space to store all Your camping gear then a canopy.

though as stated above,
-Pre filter water separator and alarm. I know, dull boring, no performance gain, vehicle is really no different or user friendly but if you cop a crook load of fuel it will pay for itself many times over in one hit.

-EGR blank off. Again, Look after your expensive engine.

- Catch can, same thing.

-Then all the goodies you need in order of your usage and priority.

Protect the Motor and then mod the truck :)

Latest posts

Back