cap price servicing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooba_285

Reaction score
saw on a thread ages ago about nissan having their service cost on the website, cant remember what thread it was and cant find it on the nissan site, anybody got the link or something?

Yeah but for that price you get peace of mind that a Nissan qualified mechanic could have maintained your car :sarcastic:

Well i don't use nissan my car is still in wty i just did leaking diffs seal myself don't trust them they had 8 attempts to fix my body mounts and 4 for the resistor and blower motor so i took 12 days off work last straw was the snorkle vibrating on inner guard wty you think they stuffed a pair of old work socks in there and a lid from a butter container well done well known north bris dealership

If so then it is of interest to me as i will most likely be getting my d22 serviced there.
Here is something interesting i found:
smh.drive.com.au/motor-news/now-see-for-yourself-mechanics-come-clean-on-overcharging-20130126-2ddi7.html

Well i don't use nissan my car is still in wty i just did leaking diffs seal myself don't trust them they had 8 attempts to fix my body mounts and 4 for the resistor and blower motor so i took 12 days off work last straw was the snorkle vibrating on inner guard wty you think they stuffed a pair of old work socks in there and a lid from a butter container well done well known north bris dealership

Hi mate ive had the same vibration with mine , 6 month's Nissan stuffed arround for telling me it wasn't the snorkel . Last week I was supposed to take it in so they could start ripping the engine down to find the vibration. The weekend before I pulled the snorkel out re foamed it all and refitted it , no vibration !!! Kerry Nissan Darwin , useless lying good for nothing grubs !!! They will never work on my car again. All the issues I've had with my new Nissan honestly there warranty isn't worth shit. Better of doing it yourself and knowing its done correct

Latest posts

Back