centre consul removal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadrage8491

Reaction score
hi peeps.. got a 2014 navara titanium model.. its go the sat nav info screen at the top and air cond controls below along with the stereo controls
has anyone tried to remove this main consol panel.. ?? ive removed the cupholder and auto trans consul , but cant get the main centre consol off .. ive found the top and side press studs , but cant remover the lower part , just above the pop out storage panel... ive found a you tube video but its for the standard model that doesnt have the 7 inch colour screen thats on the titanium and 550 model
any suggestions appreciated

hi peeps.. got a 2014 navara titanium model.. its go the sat nav info screen at the top and air cond controls below along with the stereo controls
has anyone tried to remove this main consol panel.. ?? ive removed the cupholder and auto trans consul , but cant get the main centre consol off .. ive found the top and side press studs , but cant remover the lower part , just above the pop out storage panel... ive found a you tube video but its for the standard model that doesnt have the 7 inch colour screen thats on the titanium and 550 model
any suggestions appreciated

Get your hand around where it joins to the main dash and gently pull from the sides it should pop out mate. Can use a little force just dont get carried away.

I saw that video too and assumed it all just popped out. Didn't work on my 2014 ST D40. Found there are two bolts as well on bottom sides. Can't remember exactly, but ended up pulling off lots of other bits of side trims and dash and glovebox and eventually got to the bolts. After that got centre console out. Not looking forward to doing it again but I've got an annoying buzzing vibration at top of dash about one third in from left side and if Nissan don't fix it I'll have to go looking in there.. Good luck.

Last edited:
Just found a photo of when I had the centre console out. It shows you the bolt hole. One on either side. I've got a short video of it as well but can't figure how to get that up yet. Cheers

Attachments

• 046 (Small).JPG
    046 (Small).JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 80

Latest posts

Back