Cheap batteries in brisbane

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D22Nav_Man

Reaction score
Hey guys just looking for some help to find a place in brisbane area to buy a battery. Im After a good 120ah agm battery. I went to battery world today and they want nearly $400..... screw that!!! Bit of help please?????

Well you have conflicting interests in your post, if you are after something cheap then I think the price you have been given is actually pretty good for a 120ah.

I know there is alot of more expensive ones out there in that capacity range.

its not really conflicting, You can buy the same product in one place and pay so much and go somewhere else and the same product half price. I.e redarc bcdc from arb is around 500-600 same thing on ebay is around 350. What I'm after is a place that sells batteries cheaper than anywhere else in brisbane.

yuasa and ultimate. Ive used an Ultimate before not a bad battery as for the Yuasa never heard of it

Yuasa are century.

I'm running a kickass agm atm and it is going well. Also used ssb which I would rate highly aswell.

Are you still doing the slimline behind the seat Glen?, still works a treat for me.
John.

Yes John bought a 165ah for the shed project and it fits behind the seat (just) so ordered a 2nd one but yet to fit it. The jack has to come out though.
Ctek 250s just arrived as well so just have to pickup some cable to run to the battery. Also bought a solar kit off them so they have done well on your recommendation.
Thanks again for the brilliant idea.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back