cheap uhf's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane75

Reaction score
wow sight&sound have oricom 5watt uhfs+aerial+installation for $199 valid till 03/04/11.sounds like a good deal to me

I think you will find the reason it is cheap is because it cannot be upgraded to the new spec, which is 77 channels coming soon, you will be stuck with 40 channels only.

Yeah but surely the average weekend punter can get away with 40 channels as long as his mates stay below 40?

Yeah but surely the average weekend punter can get away with 40 channels as long as his mates stay below 40?

The extra 40 channels aren't above (higher in frequency) than the existing 40 channels they are between the existing channels.

I strongly suspect that it'll be some years before most people have 80 channel UHF's and that most group trips will still be using one of the current 40 channels because people in the groups won't have the extra channels.

$199 for a UHF, an antenna and installation is VERY cheap.

Ah who cares about the other channels! But does say this tho...60 Receive Only Channels
Allows you to program in other channels in the UHF frequency between 450MHz to 512MHz and monitor transmissions.
So its a good cheep UHF and scanner all in one :D

Latest posts

Back