Child restraint points (perth)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bennett

Reaction score
Hi

Have any of you guys in wa had chid restraint points fitted to your d22, i have a 2010 and need to get points put in but have no idea where to even start looking, and how much they are worth any help would be great

I have one in my d22 that I install myself. when I bought the baby seat for mine it came with a spare anchor point thing so all I did was drill a hole behind the back seat in the floor and used the anchor point but change the bolt to a high tensile 10.9 bolt of about 75mm in length put it through the hole then find the bolt under the car made up a big keeper plate using 100mm x 10mm plate steel about 200mm long and bolted it up make sure you double nut the bolt so it don't came loose tho and there you go. in the case of a car crash for the seat to came loose the big keeper plate would have to tear through the floor itself. in my eyes its more then safe but if you don't want to take that path then your best bet would be to contact the transport department as the prob have a approved list of installers hope this helps and is not to confusing

I got one installed in NSW, cost around $200.
Dunno what WA laws are like but it needs to be done by an authorised joint in NSW and certified

i bought my car with one installed with a mod plate and the receipt says $130 but thats in QLD

Latest posts

Back