Chip My Diesel Gumdale

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brownie82

Reaction score
I did a search but it returned nothing. A mate came into work with a business card of this guy at Gumdale (Brisbane) goes under the company Chip My Diesel Aust. From what i can see its a pommy site.

This guy has a Hilux and went to see him. They put a chip in and let him go for a drive with it. He said there was a difference. The thing is the chips are worth about $400, he found them through a ln ebay search.

My question is has anyone dealt with them are they a get what you pay for type mob?

Cheers,

Brownie.

So no one has ever seen these on Ebay, or through a google search and wondered what they are like?? They sound ok, but seeing as no one here or any other testimonials that i can see other than in uk.

Think i might stick with a Chipit Aussie made, Aussie support and Aussie used.

Thanks anyway.

Brownie82,

there are similar items that you could get from the UK cheaper. From a quick read of the instructions, it appears to just trick the computer what the fuel rail pressure is. Diesel Express is a similar item, can be bought and delivered for less than $120.

Cheers.

do it at your own risk I guess, probably just dump more fuel in or increase the rail pressure.

So no one has ever seen these on Ebay, or through a google search and wondered what they are like?? They sound ok, but seeing as no one here or any other testimonials that i can see other than in uk.

Thanks anyway.
Hey Brownie82
I got my chipdeisel is working better then without this box:blingbling:

Chip My Diesel Tuning Box

Thanks anyway.

Hi Brownie,

Yes we are located in Gumdale near Brisbane. We are the agents here in Australia for one of the largest suppliers of Diesel tuning boxes in the UK/Europe. We dyno tested 4 brands of tuning boxes and found our supplier to be the one we wanted to promote. We then had their software designers to design mapping to suit the Australian climate conditions unlike most boxes sold in Australia which have European mapping. We are Australian owed and offer Australian support. If you would like an obligation free trial feel free to contact us on 07 3890 1972 to arrange a suitable time. We also offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not happy with your purchase.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

James
www.chipmydiesel.com.au

Hi Brownie,

Yes we are located in Gumdale near Brisbane. We are the agents here in Australia for one of the largest suppliers of Diesel tuning boxes in the UK/Europe. We dyno tested 4 brands of tuning boxes and found our supplier to be the one we wanted to promote. We then had their software designers to design mapping to suit the Australian climate conditions unlike most boxes sold in Australia which have European mapping. We are Australian owed and offer Australian support. If you would like an obligation free trial feel free to contact us on 07 3890 1972 to arrange a suitable time. We also offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not happy with your purchase.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

James
www.chipmydiesel.com.au

Do we need to monitor EGT temps with this chip.??

this chip is only a common rail pressure and uses a variable resistor, consider going for something of higher quality which is better which acts on the injector or boost as well, price shouldn't be your decision when buying a chip

Chip My Diesel Performance Tuning Chip

Do we need to monitor EGT temps with this chip.??

Hi Stuart, No need to monitor EGT temps with our chip box. Our unit works behind the original ECU's safety parameters and dont interfer with these safety features. Cheers CMD

this chip is only a common rail pressure and uses a variable resistor, consider going for something of higher quality which is better which acts on the injector or boost as well, price shouldn't be your decision when buying a chip

Hi Killerdriver, It is true that allot of tuning chips are simply just a variable resistor but they are the old generation anolog boxes are are usually allot cheaper, and sometimes dearer, than our units. Our performance diesel chips are the lastest digital design which have the ability to monitor driving patterns and alter fuel delivery to suit. It is also the only one on the market with rev sence technology and can offer a tri band version. A variable resistor I think not. Please take time to view our web site at www.chipmydiesel.com.au for more information. Cheers CMD

Your website shows no dyno graphs or actual proven figures, your website shows nothing in the way of how to install the unit, the unit them selves looks very much like that of tunit or race hip from the uk, as for your reply to the question above you should always monitor egt temps as a failsafe especially when injecting extra fuel and no extra boost

There are 3 great diesel chip manufactures on this forum, chip it, northside (unichip) and diesel smart, each of those manufactures all recommended to monitor egt levels and also provide detailed instructions and dyno graphs,

Can you even change the actual tune to suit modifications made to the vehicle besides turning the dial left or right ??

Latest posts

Back