ChipIt chips

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robert (from ChipIt) is a user on this forum.

I have a fair amount of respect for his advice and the stuff his company produces, they seem quite light on the bullshit and well-versed in how the engines really tick.

I think it's more of a personal decision there. If you were asking me whether or not I'd buy the performance chip I'd say no - but that's because I'm happy with the performance of my Navara. There are things I'd like to do to improve the vehicle's economy and ChipIt supply a solution for that - the DPF Delete Pipe (you don't need this, D22s don't have DPFs).

If you were to ask me "IF you were going to get a chip, where would you get it from?" then my answer would be ChipIt.

It's not well worth MY money, but if YOU were buying a performance chip, I'd suggest that the ChipIt chip would possibly be well worth YOUR money.

I installed one of their chips a few weeks ago as well as their egr blanking plate and their manual boost controller. i didn't get the EGT. I'm running it on a standard exhaust and i can say i am very impressed with it. Plenty more power and much better fuel economy when towing my caravan. so a big thumbs up from me

Just fitted one to my 2008 CRD yesterday 27-Feb-2011 and the difference is unbelievable. Set on Folder 2 custom 2 tune.

Fitting the manual boost controller next weekend.

Well worth the money...

Just fitted one to my 2008 CRD yesterday 27-Feb-2011 and the difference is unbelievable. Set on Folder 2 custom 2 tune.

Fitting the manual boost controller next weekend.

Well worth the money...

I'm running folder 3 tune 2, on the Patrol. Awesome increase in power without any major increase in fuel useage.

Ill be getting a chip off Rob when he releases the Direct injection chip for the ZD30.

From what I have seen on here, customer service is great.

I hate bad customer service.

I'm running folder 3 tune 2, on the Patrol. Awesome increase in power without any major increase in fuel useage

Yep, they are a good product. I have one on my Patrol also.

Has anyone fitted a chipit chip to a 2010 model D22? I've tried two other brands of chips now on my D22 and both of them reduced the performance.

I'm curious if there is something different with the 2010 models?

Im fitting on this weekend to my d22 2010 2.5 will keep u informed?

Please do. A mate fitted one with the EGT probe on his Hilux and is raving about it but I want a first hand report from a D22 owner before I throw any more money at chips.

Please do. A mate fitted one with the EGT probe on his Hilux and is raving about it but I want a first hand report from a D22 owner before I throw any more money at chips.

have a look at the other 'chipit' threads on here and the chipit dyno results and youll see allready happy customers (navara owners).

Still waiting on my chip hopefully tomorrow! blocked my egr make it go a little better, not much though, put a pod filter on also, makes a little bit better again. now u can really hear the turbo wind. still hanging for this chip!!

Getting it off robert for $1298. egr block off, egt gauge, manual boost controller and chip.
Hopefully have it on tomorrow or the next day will keep u posted!!

scouller said:
Getting it off robert for $1298. egr block off, egt gauge, manual boost controller and chip.
Hopefully have it on tomorrow or the next day will keep u posted!!

Prices sound good but what do you do if your a gumby like me and would have the slightest idea of installation?

Prices sound good but what do you do if your a gumby like me and would have the slightest idea of installation?

You use beer.

Beer is good for many things.

In moderate amounts it is cool and refreshing.

In medium amounts it pays for mates who DO know what they're doing to come give you a hand.

In vast quantities, it makes that 65 year old cougar look young and supple.

Somewhere in this post is the answer you're looking for.

Back