ChipIt Diesel Performance Chips

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shouldn't be to lean, they puff alot of smoke, like my ZD30 I never see any black smoke out of it but all my YD25's have smoked alot which means to much fuel/not enough air.

Your car is in good hands they did mine last year the dyno is state of the art they probably will set boost at 19psi and correct your air fuel ratio. The only thing holding it back is the stock intercooler pump too much through it and it cannot keep up i ended up with 152hp atw up from 87 stock done 40k all heavy towing and never looked back with lower egt's of course good luck.

So what has been done to yours then happy John a full flash tune or are u just running a piggy back chip with higher boost ? I'm stepping up to 33s soon and would like it not to just be a show pony !

So what has been done to yours then happy John a full flash tune or are u just running a piggy back chip with higher boost ? I'm stepping up to 33s soon and would like it not to just be a show pony !
Just chip egr mod manual boost controller and full Beaudesert system mate.
John

Sounds good Happy John and I will post up some results on Thursday night Rusty, The guts at ALL STAR said the main thing holding the results back will be the Steinbauer chip as they can't do to much as they are pre set, In comparison to the chip it module where they can adjust all of the settings.....Im getting boost and EGT gauges installed that morning as well along with the chip it catch can

I'd be wary of buying anything from chipit at the moment, some guys posted in the rant section a few weeks ago how they have been waiting months for their chips and have got some pretty ordinary service.

Latest posts

Back