chris's d40 nav

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More work done to the d40 guys : ) now got do diesel chip, what a noticeable different, heaps more low down power, very responsive from the word go, as opposed to before also finally installed my boost guage.

Also got an egr canopy fitted up, & now got a rolla rack roof basket up on the roof : )

Next mods are the rear wheel carrier & rear drawer system hopefully

Last edited:
:tazzy:looking the shit bro! go the white navs

I agree mate go the white navs lol I love the white because it is hardy as, hides alot of my scratches from scrub lol

I'm sure I saw you today dude turning onto west swan rd??? Heading towards ellenbrook? U car is looking awesome, I love the rear bar on yours : )

haha small world, yeah bud that was me I live out that way. I got that rear bar from scotty bobcat a couple of months ago, he did a wicked job with it.

Seen ya a few times now, the rear bar looks pretty awesome, I agree a good job : ) did u get your sliders from him to?

its been a while since ive updated, got some new bits and pieces done far from finished but getting there slowly, new bits are as follows:

3inch exhaust-dpf back
2inch tough dog suspension lift
2inch body lift
xrox bar
steel wheels & 33's 4rib atz's
alpine dvd/gps unit
dual batterys
roof racks with shovel holder/high lift jack
awning

Mate trucks looking great bud!

Looks pretty tough man. The tube bar actually suits it real well. Nice stance on it too. One of the first white Navaras i have seen that doesnt look like a council vehicle.

Council vehicle Thanks, Nar I Agree the white do kinda look councilsh. Now mine has a outback bar with winch looks even more council like. O well bigger tires will fix that.

Looks good make those Xrocs bar really do set the truck off

Latest posts

Back