Cleaning Between Canopy And Rear Window

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaSmeg

Reaction score
Hi guys, ive done a search and nothing came came up, im just wondering whats the best way too clean your rear window between the cab and canopy on a d22, if anyone's got some ingenious ideas or pics post away :cheers!:

The best way I have found is make sure its wet, spray a bucket load of truck wash from the top and let it run down for a bit before hitting it with the gernie.

My front canopy window is actually 4 piece so it opens fairly wide but I still can't clean the entire cabin window and I find that a heavy duty truck wash type thing (the sort most people tell you not to use :big_smile:) and letting it soak away what it can before hitting it with the high pressure works the best. Just be careful of high pressure on the sliding window if you have one, in the wrong spot it will leak into the canopy.

I move the canopy back once a year when i do a major clean and coat the glass with rain-x.

Keeps a clear view a little longer. For a general clean i do as Krafty said. Plenty of truck wash and a pressure cleaner.

how big is the gap between the back window and the canopy?
in the past i have done it with a sponge tied in the middle of a piece of rope, one person each side and pull it back and forth, but will only work if there is enough room between the cab and canopy.

Ahhh grasshopper... Now I know why my front window of canopy swings down !!
To clean back window.... Woot :)

Will post pic later !

Well, i ended up using the wifes enjo cleaning stick that i found in the cupboard, wether or not i will be alive tomorrow is another question as i havent told her yet

Back