Clutch Slipping

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jko488

Reaction score
Hi all,

long time reader, found nearly all the info I need by reading.

I have a 09 stx 6sp yd25. tuesday morning i hoped in and the clutch work just, the pedal went about halfway and felt like it was bottoming out (very hard). but was able to get it into gear easy enough and drove without slipping to and from work. then tonight on my way home from work it was slipping constantly even down hill with cruise control and the petal went straight to the floor and stayed there.

I got it home and bled the line 5 times and didn't get any air or crap out of it.
the petal feels better but it barely moves on a flat shed floor.

145k on the clock and the clutch was ment to be brand new when I bought it at 50k may 2012.

I have searched a few times on here for answers but some seem similar but not the same.

would it be the flywheel, pressure plate seized bearing? or hopefully something easier?

I got the clutch out this morning. DMF is buggered so is the clutch plate. So be getting a SMF from yd25.

Should I replace the rear main while its apart?

ForumRunner_20150425_143002.jpg

I got the clutch out this morning. DMF is buggered so is the clutch plate. So be getting a SMF from yd25.

Should I replace the rear main while its apart?

View attachment 20116

i just replaced my sons clutch in his qd32 and did rear main seal and gearbox front seal. youll be pissed off if it starts leaking in 6-12 months time and have to pull the box back out

I forked the front up first. Good height to work on it with one of those small swivel seats. Stable as anything, even when I've being jumping around doing other jobs on it

Latest posts

Back