Cool Nudge bar!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is exactly why from day one from being brand new i did not care about my cars body, why the hell would i try and conserve the body when i go 4wding or am going to get car park dings that i cant help getting. Now the car is 7 years old and it still looks new, few minor dings barely noticable but because i wasnt conservative about the body i didnt waste time or money protecting it for nothing.
But in saying that i am sort of contradicting myself by saying that as i have steel barwork protection all round, but that is purely for bush bashing and not car park protection and not all of it was fitted at once or when the car was new.
I just think if you try too hard to keep your car in top condition you get more paranoid about where you start driving it and parking it and if thats the case you might miss out on some awesome places around oz because you didnt want to take a track that might leave a few scratches on your car, only to get some moron back into you when you stop in town to buy some groceries.

ever noticed that whenever you park far away in a shopping carpark, away from all the cars, you always come back to find some assh*le park right next to you?

It's because they think you know something they don't about the best car park. It's like you've found the only spot in the whole car park that doesn't get hit by bird crap and someone wants to share in your knowledge.

Either that or you could think of it like they wanted to be associated with a better class of person so they got closer to you.

Iv learnt from a guy that has a 300c srt8 chrysler, he parks his car as far back of a car park as possible and he actually parks in 2 spots, what he does is park right in the middle of the line of 2 parking bays. Pretty smart i reckon but could result in a fine.

Iv learnt from a guy that has a 300c srt8 chrysler, he parks his car as far back of a car park as possible and he actually parks in 2 spots, what he does is park right in the middle of the line of 2 parking bays. Pretty smart i reckon but could result in a fine.

I wouldn't recommend taking up 2 spots to park. You'll come back to see a nice 'thankyou' note on your windscreen or maybe even a drawing on your paintwork courtesy of someone's key.

thankyou.jpg

thankyou2.jpg

Latest posts

Back