Coolant for zd30

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trb012

Reaction score
Hey guys going to go to nissan this week and pick up some parts for a major service. Im going to get some genuine coolant but was wondering how many litres the system would take on a zd30 nav?

I think it's 11 ltrs. The bottle says to use between 30% min to 50% max dilution to water.

11ltrs includes 0.7 litres for the overflow bottle. Theres a drain plug on the bottom of the radiator according to the manual.

Just changed mine last weekend. Took the best part of 11 litres. You will need to drain the block to get all the old coolant out. Block drain is located on the drivers side near the injector pump. Bit ofa prick to get to. I managed to get Iit through the wheel arch with wheel removed and inner guard rubber removed. If not using premixed coolant best use demineralised water rather than tapwater.

The manual shows the block drain plug on the passenger side for the ZD30. just below and towards the rear, of the oil filter.

Back