Coopernook State Forest weekend trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's no drama at all, the sooner I get them the sooner I have to get off my arse and do something, so take your time, I'd like a break! We're freshening up the caravan at the moment, so there's a lot of sanding and painting happening inside. I truly am in no rush for them.

I am putting my feet up right at the moment - we're at Coopernook, and we've just had t-bone steak. Tomorrow night I'm doing chicken kiev in the oven.

How long you up there for? I'm taking a mate to coffs sunday morning & coming back monday, but the missus just forced me to put the camping gear in the car and get back tuesday (I think she's a keeper!).

G,day folks,

My sincere apologies for not being able to make the Coopernook trip!

Firstly, my wife had to work due to staff shortages at the hospital; secondly, I had to take my girls to basket ball yesterday due to a mix-up with the bye system. Thirdly, I was still full of the flu and I did not want to give this rotten virus to anyone.

Tony, I will make it up to you and your wife at the Navara muster.

Kind regards,

RLI.

:sad:

No dramas here, we've had two beautiful days of gorgeous calm weather, couldn't have asked for better. If someone's missed out on something it ain't us, this is heaven!

There are a few campers here, one's a huge American fifth wheeler being hauled by a F250, but despite this there's still plenty of room. There are a few dogs running around the place but they're quite friendly and one just wants you to keep throwing a ball for her.

We'll have to do this one again, although I think our next quick trip will be to Telegherry, which should have reopened by now.

Latest posts

Back