Crappy headlights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BravoBrad said:
My last 4x4 suffered from big globes/reflector issues. I was running 100/130's which were fantastic...200,000 kms later, the lights were worse than standard lights.

Ahh I'll just stick them in there. If they increase isn't enough I'll just rip them out for some HIDs.

FatBoy89 said:
If anything i think the reflector in the headlight itself would cop the beating.
Have you had any issues with yours Burning?

No mine haven't burnt yet. I've had the in for about 20k I have the ceramic plugs just in case. I did an upgrade on my old patrol and the plugs started to melt. Better to be safe than sorry I spose.

Sent from Josh's iPhone using Forum Runner

A lot of good info. I have ordered mine so hopefully will be here next week. For $20 i'm not expecting miracles but if they are as white and bright as you say Joshp82, it will be sensational!

4low said:
A lot of good info. I have ordered mine so hopefully will be here next week. For $20 i'm not expecting miracles but if they are as white and bright as you say Joshp82, it will be sensational!

I wouldn't say they are super white. But they are very bright. Make sure you adjust your lights down.

I wouldn't say they are super white. But they are very bright. Make sure you adjust your lights down.

Stupid question, how do you adjust headlights down?

4low said:
Stupid question, how do you adjust headlights down?

There are 2 adjusting knobs on each. Just stick a long Phillips head screw driver down the slot and turn. Not sure which way tho.
I'll get a picture of them later

Edit
Here are some pictures. You can see the little adjusted knob that the screw driver turns. Sorry for the crappy pics. It's late and I only had my phone on me.

Attachments

• image-3061626944.jpg
    image-3061626944.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 95
  • image-99244866.jpg
    image-99244866.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 93
  • image-233420495.jpg
    image-233420495.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
There are 2 adjusting knobs on each. Just stick a long Phillips head screw driver down the slot and turn. Not sure which way tho.
I'll get a picture of them later

Edit
Here are some pictures. You can see the little adjusted knob that the screw driver turns. Sorry for the crappy pics. It's late and I only had my phone on me.

Thanks for the photos! It will help when I get them in next week :rock:

Latest posts

Back