Cruise control unit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. Looking at gettin a cruise unit for the missus d22. Where did u get the kit?

Hi, I got it supplied and fitted at Quartermains auto sparkys in Geraldton, the nissan dealer said ozcruise also make a steering wheel mounted one.

How much out of interest? And to answer your original question, no it shouldn't delay the throttle, we have the command version of that in our focus xr5 and it still behaves as normal. It does delay it when you have the cruise control set, but if you give it full throttle the cruise module lets the car accelerate at full power. If that makes sense, lol.

How much out of interest? And to answer your original question, no it shouldn't delay the throttle, we have the command version of that in our focus xr5 and it still behaves as normal. It does delay it when you have the cruise control set, but if you give it full throttle the cruise module lets the car accelerate at full power. If that makes sense, lol.

It was around $1100 supplied and fitted, cant remember the exact figure but is well worth it with the Kz I do, only had my car for 6 months and already done 18'000 kms, thanks for the info was wondering if it buffered the signal at all

no worries, i should have got the dealer to fit one when we got ours but didn't really think of it at the time, it just sucks that the new ones need an "authorised" installer to fit them, its not like it's rocket science... after having a falcon with cruise as my previous car its very hard to do long trips without it...

I have cruise in my 08 nav, previous owner had it installed,
If I have cruise set and then stomp the right foot, there is nil delay at all,
Unsure of the brand but it works very well and I'm glad it's there mate,

Latest posts

Back