custom snorkel for a d22 navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellhound

Reaction score
hi guys
i just joined the forum n i think its great to see so many good ideas n so much help with mods like blocking the egr pipe.
now the question that wanted to ask today is has anyone made there on snorkel from exhaust pipe for a d22 03 model. because im looking at changing my air box to mabe a patrol gu the zd30 version because it is a lot strong and bigger n a 100% better then the shit little flimsy one that comes stock with the car. plus i also cut the end of mine to make room for a pod filter!:big_smile: oppppssss.
plus i hav been quoted about $450 for a factory nissan one.:suicide2:i reakon i could make one for half the price. plus wen i do change the air box the stock holes might not line up proply.

if posable any advice or photos would by much appreciated.:cheers!:

check out cheezy racing in bayswater melboune.I think exhaust wil rust unless you paint it.He makes his out of stainless steel

well i was thinking of painting it black so it looks the part. i could go stanles but that might cost a bit n also there is the weight issue. thanks for thye advice.:cheers!:

well i was thinking of painting it black so it looks the part. i could go stanles but that might cost a bit n also there is the weight issue.

The weight increase will be negligible, and the cost increase will be very small. It's worth it to avoid the hassle of painting the inside of a tube.

Latest posts

Back