Cyc10n's ride

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chule said:
Great looking rig mate. The TMIC looks sweet!

yeah it came up really good and trust me it makes a big difference. the guys at cross country did an awesome job building the kit. id recommend them to anyone wanting to buy one

put in a K&N air filter in the other day makes a noticeable difference and nice loud suction noise. got new windscreen goin in on Monday then saving for new tires and hopefully rocksliders will be in the construction phase in 2weeks

Rock sliders will be starting construction next week so with any luck I'll have them fitted in a few weeks

yeah it came up really good and trust me it makes a big difference. the guys at cross country did an awesome job building the kit. id recommend them to anyone wanting to buy one

I agree with you on the cross country cooler, top quality and highly recommended, Only downside is with the dual battery its starting to get cramped under the bonnet, but its a small price to pay. mines been in a few weeks now and the fuel bill has settled down now. turbo spools quicker and theres a little whistle in the background, The fuel bill was my fault, When it i first fitted it i kept the foot down a little more, But who cares it was fun.

I agree with you on the cross country cooler, top quality and highly recommended, Only downside is with the dual battery its starting to get cramped under the bonnet, but its a small price to pay. mines been in a few weeks now and the fuel bill has settled down now. turbo spools quicker and theres a little whistle in the background, The fuel bill was my fault, When it i first fitted it i kept the foot down a little more, But who cares it was fun.

Yeah I've had a few issues with cooler pipes rubbing on bonnet and little shit like that but all in all its an awesome set up and it makes a difference

Only thing I hate is trying to remove the oil filter.

Last edited:
Yeah fatboy your right it's a pain in the ass. I'm chasing down a new bonnet atm coz I reckon I've placed my scoop too far back and i have to straighten the fuel lines in the engine bay coz I believe that could be causing a few problems as well

Well thought i would give you all an update, Dave hasn't told you all he sold his Nav and bought a shiny new WRX. Another forum member gone to the dark side...

From a nav to a wrx, I jumped in my kids commodore ute the other day and it reminds me of the power differences, But i need/want a 4wd for woodcutting, shooting and family holidays. Hope he enjoys the new ride

IM sure he will, he had already done a million tough laps around newy! Pretty schmick too, current model in blue.

PBK, The lift kit was put in after the tyres were fitted. Don't think there were any issues with clearance prior to the lift going in, he just wound the front torsion bars up to level it out. Then a few months later 2" lifted rear springs were installed along with new longer travel shocks front and rear.

Back