D21, D22, D40 tally

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you own?

• D21

Votes: 17 8.4%
  • D22

Votes: 110 54.5%
  • D40

Votes: 73 36.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
From what i have noticed from responses to "Which Oil", "Bash Plates", "Rock Sliders", Tyres etc, etc there are more D22 owners active on the forum.

d40 owners are to busy trying to make there cars as capable as the d22 already is straight of the shelf thats the reason they dont have time to visit the forum

My D40 is capable of getting me from point A to point B after that I couldn't give a rats how capable it is. And besides I already voted for D22 during one of those times where I had some spare time to visit the forum :ha:

hay another d21 owner:p
i think were a dying breed:(

I think this is more an ownership poll rather than a popularity poll, 'cause if it were about popularity, just due to its sheer awesomeness and complete dominationism over everything including b-doubles and ICBMs, this poll would be hands down D21. No second place, do not pass go, Dee Twenty One.

"It's a Nissan, and that's my car!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81e-vdwh2VI

Been there done that, got both the D22 & D40 T shirts, now wearing 4.2 turbo diesel Patrol hat. The T shirts were to small and were limited in what they could do!

Regards,

RLI

:rambo:

Pootrol shirts maybe bigger but that's only because the hats aren't big enough to hold the egos.

I do talk, I talk so much I fall in love with my own voice, what's your point?

My ego is one of my best features, although it's not big enough I need to store it in my shirt as well as my hat, but I do have a bloody big hat.

Back