D21 Z20 possible engine conversion

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's your budget? Turbo, intercooler, exhaust, intake. That's as good as it gets. They ran a Z20E (fuel injected) in the 200SX so you'll find aftermarket manifolds might bolt up. If your Z20 is tired, find an import 200SX motor and see if you can splice the harnesses together, then get into the aforementioned.

Supercheap Auto cold air intakes and pod filters and all that crap are a big waste of time.

thanks pro nav with the new mods like turbo and shit do i have to strenghting the engine at all of will it hold up to the pressure of being turbo'd. im willing to spend money on it just a little at a time im not a millionaire. but i do want to have somethink like a turbo on it if i can without changing motor cos of rego and inspections i dnt think the rest of the ute will pass but it might. i live in SA near port pirie if you have any suggestions where to get jobs done?

S12 runs the CA20E.

They can be made pretty strong, use a CD20 crank and get it balanced and lightened.

CA18DET head, Mitsubishi 4G63 rods and custom pistons.

Look for a KA20DE, JDM engine.

The KA series are built off the Z series anyway, so most shit is similar.

Dave.

yeah ok dave um i dnt get the model talk mate so ull have to explain it in more simpler terms hey. i want to keep the same engine if i can as i said becouse of regentcy inspections.

Ok, look up on the net about putting a KA24DE/KA20DE head on your Z20.

I remember coming across a site of a guy who had done it.

Z series, KA series, L series are all very similar.

Dave.

thanks dave can you remmber the site addy. ill look today i want be ready to ring up a few places tomora bout getin somethin done. u suggest any place to start

thanks

Latest posts

Back