D22 2.5CR Exhaust upgrade

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navman85

Reaction score
G'day

New to the forum, and I have just bought a '13 D22 ST-R and lovin it!

Just wanted to see if anyone in the Brisbane/Ipswich area can recommend a good exhaust mob to fit a 2 3/4 inch system for the Nav?

Appreciate the feedback.

Cheers.

Beau exhaust will be th3 only mob who will do the 2.75" exhaust. I just fitted one to my 09 model. Very happy with the kit and got good overall results.

As rusty said go the Beaudesert system. Very good kit. I fitted one a few months back and very happy. Good service to. Just ask when you order tho that all the gaskets needed are in the kit. Mine and I think Rusty's kit had one missing.
Cheers.

As rusty said go the Beaudesert system. Very good kit. I fitted one a few months back and very happy. Good service to. Just ask when you order tho that all the gaskets needed are in the kit. Mine and I think Rusty's kit had one missing.
Cheers.

I had to drop into beaudesert exhaust thismorning to have the muffler piece adjusted so the exhaust didn't foul on the shackle and they have adjusted the picking slip to contain the extragextra gasket needed.

Latest posts

Back