D22 2.5or 3l ?????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong with the seats they could be like the ones in my drift d22 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376556077.071996.jpg

The d22 2.5L doesn't have dual mass flywheel so that argument is useless.

Personally, I have the 2.5 and I love it. My suggestion is drive both and buy what you prefer.

Whhhhhat, really???? I rang Nissan spare parts in Brisbane before I bought my 3.0 and asked if it had dual mass just be absolutely sure and he said no only the D40 and the D22 with the YD25 does. You guys obviously own them and would know but it takes me be surprise

And the injection system, I always fill up at a busy mainstream servo and ended up having a bug in my fuel and a shit tonne of water stuck in my filter. I only checked the filter after increased soot and doughy performance.. I was right again after I cleaned it all out however its more the consistency of the quality of fuel in more rural areas... Please nobody get offended, im sure the YD25 is a good motor and serves well. All im saying is I prefer older technology and my 3.0 is proven to serve me day after day

Tjmnav

The yd25 certainly only have a single mass flywheel. If it had a dual mass I'm sure line would he dead by now.

Rusty

the D40 has gone back to a solid flywheel to, was around the end of 2012/start of 2013, nothing official but they definitely changed it.

Had a 3l patrol that blew up. Was a very sad day.
Wanted the nav and did heaps of research drove both the 3l and yd25.

In the end the yd25 was more suited to me and new car under 28k with warranty was peice of mind. Fuel economy is fantastic as well.

Personal choice. But I would definatly buy a d22 with a crd 3l in it. That would be sick.

Was reading a post by Nizzbits the other day o the Patrol forum.

UD were building the ZD30's and the TD42's and the Patrol ute in their factory.

Now Nissan is building it all.

Back