D22 2012 jap build exhaust issues

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Escoutdoors

Reaction score
Hey guys. Very new to this. I'm currently collecting quotes 'everywhere' for 3" turbo back exhaust. The problem I'm hearing is a 3" dump pipe won't fit on my model. Is this a crock of..? Has anyone got one done is south east melb that can highly recommend.
I'm tired of companies excuses. "Ohh it's a late model" "engine movement" "no room by firewall" "dpf" no more excuses surely someone can do it!

i have f**k all clearance with a 2.75 dump pipe
mines a 2010 thia
there is a clearance issue with the newer models
but 2.75 works fine with the pissy little hitachi turbo

Last edited:
Issue resolved guys. My winch winched itself in my driveway. No isolator. Crushed my bar, fused wires and cooked battery. So exhaust money can go into repairing that haha hmmmm. It's a good week.

Issue resolved guys. My winch winched itself in my driveway. No isolator. Crushed my bar, fused wires and cooked battery. So exhaust money can go into repairing that haha hmmmm. It's a good week.

WTF? How does that happen? Vandalised?

Apparently the winch remote operates on a frequency. It's said that in some instances garage remotes can share that frequency and set of the winch. Hence isolators being a bloody fantastic idea... In heinsight :-(

Latest posts

Back