Her.d22's 2012 D22 ST-R Special edition

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

her.d22

Reaction score
G'day all,

Thought I'd pull my finger out and create a build thread!
It's more of a wishlist for now that keeps growing!

This is Tara the Navara she's a 2012 model D22 ST-R 'Special edition' (Not sure what's so special but she's special to me :love sign: haha). Purchased in September 2014 from a dealer in Maitland, NSW with 32,000kms on the clock.

Wish list:

Dark legal *cough cough* tint - Purchased, Fitted
2" suspension lift - Purchased, Fitted
2" body lift
Roof racks - Purchased, Fitted
Smoked Weather shields - Purchased
Jerry can holder
Rod holder - Purchased, Fitted
Awning - Purchased, Fitted
Tune
Roof console
Upgrade turbo and intercooler
Tail light tint - Purchased, Fitted
Scoop decals
Change front seats - Purchased
Bull bar - Fitted (Already fitted upon purchasing)
Rear step/bar/tow bar - Fitted (Already fitted upon purchasing)
Tub lighting - Purchased, Fitted
Underbody protection Purchased, Fitted
Black Sunraysia rims - Purchased
Snorkel
Better AT's Purchased, Fitted
Wind deflector for roof Purchased, Fitted
Upgrade interior lighting
Head unit with Sat nav Purchased, Fitted
Torneau - Purchased, Fitted
New speakers - Purchased
Digital gauge set up
Dash mat - Purchased, Fitted
2.5 or 3" exhaust
Keyless central locking/Turbo timer and alarm
Egr blanking plate - Purchased, Fitted
Tub liner - Fitted (Not a tub liner but an alternative)
Light bar Purchased, Fitted
UHF - Purchased twin handheld UHF's (suited needs better)
Spotties - Purchased (Selling to buy different ones)
Plasti dip grille and mirrors - (Fitted, grille only for now)
Sliders and brush bars

More pictures to come!!

If anyone has any of the above for sale or knows where I can get it at a good price, hit me up! Open to suggestions on brands/types of items above.

Cheers

Attachments

• 10696418_10204549166990842_3373735921992760045_n.jpg
    10696418_10204549166990842_3373735921992760045_n.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 12,509
Last edited:
Can't wait to put these in! Hertz energy splits. Made in Italy, bought these at a Monster car audio sale (awesome store). They had these on the display wall and I feel in love. Great clarity. Just gotta work out where to put the tweeters. Won't put them in until I find a new head unit, already have an amp to hook up too.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416783023742.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416783023742.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 179
Plasti dipped grille. plasti dip = best thing since sliced bread 👍

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416783689764.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416783689764.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 249
Bought a Tigerz11 awning, comes with 10 digital issues + dvds of 4wd action and free postage.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416783817853.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416783817853.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 183
Tapatalk keep rotating my pictures the wrong way :mad:

Here's a better pic of the grille and also of the roof racks and rod holder.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416791617388.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416791617388.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 203
What are you using to attach pictures?

Looks good though. The main reason I want to do my flares is because the paint is all chipped and damaged.
The Tapatalk app. I rarely go on the forum with a computer. I like the app because it's simplified...when it's working properly.

Plasti dip them and see how you go. You'll need a few cans for them. I used roughly half a can but I did several coats (about 3 or 4) for good even coverage. They say it takes 3 cans for a set if 4 smallish rims so you'd probably be looking at roughly the the same or a bit more.

Bought a Tigerz11 awning, comes with 10 digital issues + dvds of 4wd action and free postage.

LOL not even useful as toilet paper anymore (4wd action)

You need to sit in a D22 with an overhead console fitted, even the low profile one comes down low enough that I hit my head on it I am 5'11"
Measure down 80mm from the roof and see if you are happy with that, even fold up some cardboard to see how closed in the cabin gets. For $400 you want to be sure. Don't let me dissuade you just a caution.

You need to sit in a D22 with an overhead console fitted, even the low profile one comes down low enough that I hit my head on it I am 5'11"
Measure down 80mm from the roof and see if you are happy with that, even fold up some cardboard to see how closed in the cabin gets. For $400 you want to be sure. Don't let me dissuade you just a caution.

I don't mind haha. The price was good, it worked out $139 i think it was for the awning alone + postage on top through 4wd super centre. So thought I may as well pay the $149 and get the magazines too.

Yep, I'll need to sus the roof console out. I'm pretty tall so will need a slimline one. Not a lot of roof clearance in the nav. I'll see how it goes, i like the cardboard idea though 👍

but that glossy paper aint real good for shit paper either

I didnt like those big $400 overhead console. Too bulky for me, I have started making mine but a slimmer version. Its a slow process along with 452298375728 things I have on the go at the moment but you could have a go at making your own?

Latest posts

Back