D22 airbag recall

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatman

Reaction score
Hey everybody I was just reading about the takata airbag recall for the d22, one of the websites state that it is for d22 models 2001 to 2003, I'm not sure how accurate this info is, just a heads up.

The website i looked at lastnight said navaras built from 2003 to 2007. The recalls.gov.au site is still down from so many people trying to get on it

Yeah that's what I thought, can't trust websites for shit, someone on this site has got to work for Nissan and hopefully can enlighten us

Has anybody been contacted by Nissan for the latest recall yet. I know my VINs on the list, and I've had the Nav since new but haven't heard from them yet.

No i havent heard anything from nissan. My sister was contacted though and her micra has already been in and checked for faulty airbags

I work for a Nissan workshop, and have seen the list. The VIN list currently affected falls short of my 2004 D22. I would say they currently doing up to 2003.

Mines 2005 and is included, going off what was posted on the recall.gov website. I'm in the 51 000s.

Attachments

• d22 recall.JPG
    d22 recall.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 62
  • d22 recall 2.JPG
    d22 recall 2.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Spoke to my service manager, although it shows on the government website, Nissan have not annouced the recall as yet. As it is a saftey recall, Nissan will get the owner details trough the RMS / Registration and notify you if your car is affected.

Back