D22 Alternator upgrade (needs Help)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IgnatiusTan

Reaction score
Hey Guys, i am quite new to this forum, i believe this must has been posted 100 times before but i could not find anything that sort of help me.

i am looking for a new alternator as big as possible and good quality and that fits into my car, preferred buying something that wont break for another 10 years or problem while i am on the road

Car: d22 2006 3.0 Lt Turbo diesel

appreciated if some one can direct me to exactly which alternator will fit.

i have seen some on eBay which say it fits but as i see the spec they are all different sizes and etc so i need some help with this

Load: 126W led bar, 216 Led bar, 2 x 50 w HID light force, and sound system(1000w amp mono and 300 watts) i do not listen to the sound system full blass so i don't think it will pull 1300 watts max i believe 200-300 w... engle fridge

as i add this all up
adds up to 60 amps + general car usage 30 amp? looking easy 90+ amp of usage when i drive long distance with my lights all on

so any recommendation would be much appreciated

100-130 amps alter would be awsome

I would also be interested in a reply to this, except with the purpose of towing a camper with around 200AH of batteries to charge.

Sorry for jumping in your thread, just saves me starting another with a similar question.

Just got a 115amp one of Ebay for $400,look under navara d22 alternator and knock yourself out.

Latest posts

Back